Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Incredible New Acne and Acne Scar Removal Treatment



If you have been frustrated by acne for far too long in your life, I have good news.

I suffered with the pain and embarrassment of acne for years, then I finally found a solution. Of course, I had to go through every treatment under the sun to find it, but now that I have clear skin, it was all worth it!

After trying all several benzoyl peroxide treatments I was left with red, peeling skin and lots of scars. Benzoyl peroxide was not an effective acne or acne scar removal treatment. In many ways it made my condition worse. Plus, I still had breakouts. 

A bunch of people told me that salicylic acid treatments were the way to go; that they would dry up pimples before they started.  They were wrong.  Over-the-counter salicylic acid treatments seemed to make many of my zits get larger and go deeper. At one point I even tried to use makeup with salicylic acid because I was desperate to cover the scars that acne scar removal treatment had failed to fix.  It hid the scarring but I broke out even worse!

Don’t even get me started on the various pharmaceutical “therapies” I tried! I’ll share the horrible experience I had with Accutane and a couple of topical treatments another time.

I am so happy to say that I have found a treatment that works. Not only does it stop breakouts on your face, but it stops acne from within! Plus, the treatment is an acne scar removal treatment!

It’s called the ZENMED Derma Cleanse System, and I’m so happy to share it with you today.

The system is a three-part system that includes facial cleansing gel, acne gel, and capsules that help your body heal acne from the inside out. It is balanced and specially formulated to treat sensitive, acne prone skin. Each treatment uses a combination of holistic therapies and proven pharmaceutical grade treatments. I love the gel because it uses salicylic acid, but in such a small amount that my skin does not scream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment